Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Biking take two...

I had some errands to run yesterday...well not a lot, I needed to go to Target and exchange something, and make a trip to the library. So I put on my bike helmet, threw all I needed into a backpack and set off. I'll tell you what, riding against the wind is no easy task when you're a beginning biker. I was breathing so hard. But I made it to Target, where I did what I needed and bought a bottle of water!! (I know not eco-friendly). Then I headed to the Library. When I was done at the library I had about 7 books in my backpack. Talk about added weight!! But at least on the way home I was riding with the wind instead of against it!

On the last bit I was riding along side 3 teenage boys who were doing tricks and talking and having a great time...I was huffin' it just to keep their pace!! They probably thought I was a crazy old lady. I was just hoping they didn't jump off one of the curbs into me!!

No comments: